Welcome to rue des bleus by Tamsin Anne Cook, a British designer living in Bruxelles. This blog is my take on fashion, denim, vintage, styling & anything else which I think is lovely.
A few things about me:
- I grew up on a farm in Devon, UK, hence my big love for denim & workwear.
- I studied fashion design in London.
- I have worked for 15 years in the fashion industry and met amazing people and great friends. I worked for 5 years at C&A, 7 years at Lee jeans, and a few months at Monki and am now a senior freelance designer, trend spotter and blogger.
- I love dancing and singing with my two little boys whilst cooking dinner.
- Blues, rock, soul, Stevie Nicks, Eddie Vedder – yep love them all.
- I do a great Ab-fab impression.
- I can whistle through my tongue.
- I make a mean crumble.
- I have a few small claims to fame: I was featured in Glamour nl magazine on trend spotting, I was featured in 2DM Blogazine talking about my work. My final collection at uni was featured in the Independent magazine, I was interviewed on The Big Breakfast by Wayne Hemingway, and I was on German tv, talking about fashion & design. Oh and I was voted the funniest girl in my 6th form school year!